Monday, August 15, 2011

Can you recall a specific instance when you actually felt the effects of your Sun, Moon, and Rising signs ?

Have you ever felt the power of these three at work in a particular situation? For example....I am Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising. The Aquarius Rising will often get me to be much more outgoing and adventure seeking than I can handle. Once I see that I am in over my head, the Cancer Sun with all it's caution and fear of danger kicks in and I practically get paralyzed with fear for being out of my element and I am not always sure what to do. After some deep breaths, a calm yet strong determination comes over me (Scorpio Moon) and I am able to push past the fear and get myself out of the situation cleanly and no worse for the wear. Does anyone else ever experience this, or am I the only one this ytical? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment