Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who Will Sponsor My "Tutor Mission"?

I live around the Greensboro / Triad, North Carolina area, and I'm a born-again Christian of the Pentecostal persuasion. In this area, as in many metro areas, gang violence, crime, and school dropout rates seem to run hand-in-hand. I feel that God has called me to reach out to these people and offer tutoring to them before its too late--at no charge to them. But to do this, I need sponsors. If the Christians here are truly Christian, and not just here for debate, then I ask in sincerity: Are there those here who will sponsor my mission to the inner-city youth? I can and will provide references as to who I am and the legitimacy of this mission. I will talk to you on the phone...anything I can do to convince you I am for real. I am calling this ministry "Masterpoint Tutoring" and our slogan is "pointing students to the Master." I leave it to you how much you will sponsor the ministry each week. But I need at least $300 a week to turn this to my regular "job." Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment